>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

personal med kits?

Subscribe to personal med kits? 4 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

The issue is unless you give them a Band-Aid and even then they might try to hold you responsible for poor/inadequate/improper medical practice and sue you. So unless they ask for a Band-Aid I refer them to the medical system so a bar certified nurse can tell them what ever and give them some prep H.

Remle riflepg irish assassin 286 posts

Thats what the medical staff get paid for

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

I found that all you need are a couple of band aids and something for a headache (this is for your use only). If anything happens that you need more than that, the infirmary will most likely be there in a minute or two. We have problems in the correctional setting but it is not a war zone. Even though I’ve heard the war stories from my fellow officers that I work with at the bar describing to the locals (opposite sex) the hell we go thru on a daily basis.

Male user squirrel131 1 post

Was wondering if anybody carries a personal med kit while at work, things such as an israeli bandage and maybe quick clot? Not to sure if this would be allowed where I work but can’t find any policies saying no.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015