By Leonard A. Sipes, Jr.
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Arizona lawmakers approve funding to fix Lewis prison door locks
- Inmates repay prison officer Randy Geer's compassion in his hour of need
- Agents Search For Felon Who Walked Away From Corrections Facility in Pomona
- Deputies searching for escaped inmate in Dublin area
- Randolph County inmate choked, has wedding ring stolen, sheriff says; 4 other inmates charged
- Utah prisons see biggest population increase in at least 20 years
- Dane County deputies revive unresponsive inmate
- State prison inmate accused of killing cellmate sent for psychiatric evaluation
- Philadelphia Department of Prisons to host Suicide Prevention Symposium with the National Institute of Corrections
- Maine prisoner charged with trying to kill fellow inmate
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Securus Technologies Fortifies its Government Payment Services
- ALABAMA COMPANY IS ON A MISSION TO IMPROVE CARE OF PEOPLE ADDICTED TO OPIOIDS IN AMERIC...
- NaphCare is Off to a Great Start Providing Healhcare in the Fulton County Jails
- GTL Video Visitation Technology Provides Friends and Family Increased Frequency of Cont...
- Securus Technologies Announces the Activation of Additional Wireless Containment Soluti...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012