By Joe Bouchard
Also this week:
From last week:
OVER THE WALL
- Colorado Offender Escape
- Inmate Magazine Loses First Amendment Case Against Florida Department Of Corrections
- Ohio inmate claims innocence in slaying of 3, wants retrial
- 15 inmates graduate with associate's degrees
- Santa Rosa CI inmate allegedly tied shanks to his hands to kill correctional officers
- City Woman Charged For Bringing Heroin To Inmate
- Elementary school closed in light of search for inmate who escaped juvenile detention facility
- Inmate who died in Canon City jail ID'd
- Escaped Orangeburg County inmate's father arrested
- SCI Somerset corrections officer released from hospital, inmate transferred
BUSINESS: Press Releases
- Correctional Facilities Present Unique Environmental Challenges – GTL’s Technology is T...
- Flex Link Receives Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Component Recognition
- ConnectNetwork® Expands User Experience with New Photo Messaging Feature for Mobile Dev...
- Now Available: Securus' Investigator Pro™ with Searchable Voice Capability
- Securus Technologies Commits To Five (5) Year Funding For Prison Entrepreneurship Progr...
The program interviews Will Marling, Executive Director of the National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) and Denise Richardson, a consumer advocate and identity theft education specialist. The topic is identity theft and an update of activities at the National Organization for Victim Assistance.
The production offers a brief overview of a proposed national Constitutional Amendment to protect victim rights and NOVA’s certification of victim advocates for the Department of Defense.
The website for NOVA is http://www.trynova.org.
The website for Denise Richardson is http://givemebackmycredit.com .
The program is hosted by Leonard Sipes. The producer is Timothy Barnes.
This pod cast is brought to you (with permission) by DC Public Safety–Radio Shows, the original live date was March 5, 2012
Corrections Jobs: over 1700+ resumes and new job openings listed daily
Jackson County Department of Corrections
Registered Nurse Opportunities In Brooksville, Florida!
Centurion of Florida