>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

backround check?

Subscribe to backround check? 5 posts, 4 voices

Login to reply

Udwfnlq BROWNS2K 27 posts

I live in Ohio and I believe it took about a month before I got my results back. You should be hearing something soon.

Male user silversk99 2 posts

Ok, I appreciate the responses. It’s a state run, max security facility. They said I won’t start the training until December so maybe they are just holding off on the background check until it’s closer to when I will start.

Female user Regan at Inf... 1 post

The background check requirements usually vary according to the type of contract the facility holds. If you applied for a position at a federal or federally contracted facility the process will take longer based on the type of investigation and screening process required by the government agency.

Getty rf photo of cat and praying mantis Campi 227 posts

I don’t know how they do it now. When I went through They did my testing run, lift, English, good sense, and once I passed they fingerprinted and interviewed me. after this it took 3 months for them to call me for a position close to a 2 hour drive away. I made sure declining this wouldn’t remove me from the lists and declined. about a month and a half later they called me for a prison only half an hour drive away which I accepted. Then I was given a start date and report time.

Male user silversk99 2 posts

Hey everyone, I wasn’t sure where to post this so hope someone can help. My question is, I was just hired as a CO in ohio and it’s been almost a month since the prison said they were going to have my background check started. I still haven’t heard anything. How long does it usually take? I have no prior convictions on my record. Thanks

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015