>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

All righty then, this is ironic

Subscribe to All righty then, this is ironic 2 posts, 2 voices

Login to reply

Flag1 1 shakeyjake 112 posts

Welcome to the world of deception and deceit, A land of unreal situations and sometimes, splendid surprises. Not all of use thought or even wanted to have anything to do with Corrections but sometimes the Gods have a way of playing games and we are just pawns of their humor. Sorry to see you leave but as we all know the grass is most definitely greener any where but here.

Female user sherry 1 post

This account was made by someone who either knowingly or stupidly, used my email address to make an account here. I have no interest in corrections. I will be calling the phone number in the morning at a decent hour, to speak to someone about cancelling the account. Yes, I change my email password frequently and yes, I monitor what people do with it.

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015