>Users:   login   |  register       > email     > people    

Programs about youth violence

Subscribe to Programs about youth violence 3 posts, 3 voices

Login to reply

Male user georgeanderson 7 posts

Jacob,
A more effective alternatine may be the addition of Pre and Post Emotional Intelligence Assessment along with classes or coaching for self-awareness, self-control, social awareness and relationship management. Click here for a list of some of these programs:
https://andersonservices.com/certified-providers/by-u-s-state/

Drc logo small OHIOco 10 posts

Hello,

My name is Jacob Metzger. I work for the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections. I am e-mailing you in regards to a scared straight type of program I want to start at my institution. I was hoping you might have some kind of resource that could help me with legal issues, liability issues and solutions to each of those. I was also wanting inquire as to see if you knew of any other agency I could contact to get some ideas. If you could get back with me I would really appreciate it. Thank you for your time.

Male user jmonta 43 posts

I work at the Ohio Department of Youth Services, and am looking for information on programs that address youth violence in the prison setting – youth on youth, and youth on staff.

Danny Turek Danny.Turek@dys.ohio.gov

* For speed and versatility, Corrections.com has been relaunched in opensource. Some older postings dates may be affected.

correctsource logo
Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of The Corrections Connection User Agreement
The Corrections Connection ©. Copyright 1996 - 2024 © . All Rights Reserved | 15 Mill Wharf Plaza Scituate Mass. 02066 (617) 471 4445 Fax: (617) 608 9015