Are COs tested yearly for TB?>>what's your opinion?
Jail Standards (the governing body/organization for county jails) says we have to test for TB on inmates within 7 days of intake. If we have medical information from a transferring facility showing where they have already been tested, or we have had them in our facility (too often the case!) we do not re-test them until a year has passed...
Food and AgricultureTerry Campbell
Our topics this month looks at prison food and agriculture programs. Many states have revised food service goals to include improvements in the quality of foods and to utilize more local foods when applicable. This will be dependent on product costs, location, and shipping costs. Also, many states are looking at more fresh fruits, vegetables, and other healthy food options...
Also this week:
- August – Food and Agriculture – Coverage of food service issues and agriculture in corrections firstname.lastname@example.org]
Nurse Practitioner (Comprehensive Nurse Practitioner II - Medical Services)
The County of Orange is a regional service provider and planning agency whose core businesses include public safety, public health, environmental protection, regional planning, public assistance, social services and aviation. For detailed information on County of Orange, please go to www.ocgov.com...
full job posting
- Aug 18, 2016 – Webinar: The Abuse of E-Cigarettes, Their Impact On Criminal Justice
- Oct 13-14, 2016 – Portland, OR: Breakthrough Strategies for Working with Troubled Youth
- Oct 16-19, 2016 – 2016 IACTP Annual Conference
- Oct 23-28, 2016 – ICPA 18th AGM and Conference
- Nov 02-04, 2016 – Reentry Vision Summit
- Nov 02-05, 2016 – 35th Annual Research and Treatment Conference
- May 04-05, 2017 – Seattle, WA: Breakthrough Strategies to Teach and Counsel Troubled Youth
quote of the week
"Our actions are the results of our intentions and our intelligence.
– E. Stanley Jones